All eligible BPS members*
- Services of Senate House Library's Psychology Librarian for general and bibliographic enquiries
- Free reference card (not normally available to private researchers/members of the public)
- Remote document supply (charges apply)
BPS members holding a reference card
- Onsite access to the BPS Library collection
- Onsite access to the entire Psychology Library at Senate House - one of the largest psychology collections in the UK - and all other subject collections
- Onsite reprographics services (charges apply)
- Onsite access to e-resources, including PsycINFO, PsycARTICLES, PsycEXTRA, Ingenta, JSTOR (see full list of psychology resources)
- Onsite information skills tutorials - one-to-one or group sessions
* Includes Fellows, Associate Fellows, Chartered Members and Graduate
Members; does not include Student Members, Subscriber grades or
those on the Register of Qualifications in Test Use.
For enquiries about services for BPS members contact the Psychology Librarian, Mura Ghosh (020 7862 8449 or email@example.com).