All BPS members
- Services of Senate House Library's Psychology Librarian for general and bibliographic enquiries
- Free reference card (not normally available to private researchers/members of the public)
- Discounted borrowing card (£130.72 instead of £225.09 a year*)
- Remote document supply (charges apply)
BPS members holding a library card
- Onsite access to the BPS Library collection
- Onsite access to the entire Psychology Library at Senate House - one of the largest psychology collections in the UK - and all other subject collections
- Onsite reprographics services (charges apply)
- Borrowing of up to eight books (borrowing card only); including postal loan service (charges apply)
- Onsite access to e-resources, including PsycINFO, PsycARTICLES, PsycEXTRA, Ingenta, JSTOR (see full list of psychology resources)
- Offsite access to a limited number of e-resources, but including IngentaConnect, which hosts 200+ psychology journal titles (and many more in related disciplines)
- Inter-library loans (borrowing card only; charges apply)
- Onsite information skills tutorials - one-to-one or group sessions
For enquiries about services for BPS members contact the Psychology Librarian, Mura Ghosh (020 7862 8449 or email@example.com).
* Rates valid 4 January 2011 to 31 July 2011.